Monday, January 14, 2013

Cookbook Cover


I'm working on my cookbook.  This is what I'm using for the front cover.  It's the Cream Cheese Ham & Potato Soup (which is quite possibly the most perfect soup ever made).  Here is the link to the recipe.  This second cookbook will include all the recipes I posted since Kimble was born in 2009, and it has a boatload of new recipes too.

Just in case you are new to my blog, Here is the link to my first cookbook, which I made just before Kimble was born, to help with medical costs.  The second cookbook will have the same purpose: to help pay for medical costs.  I'll keep you updated on the progress, and hopefully have it ready for purchase in about six weeks! Plus, this book will have the option to be downloaded to your electronic device!

No comments: