Monday, January 28, 2013

Hair Dye

I dye my hair. Frequently.  I'm one who suffers from premature graying.  I have so much gray hair now, that I think it's bordering on 50/50.  Not fun for me, when I'm trying to be young and hip.

So, about every three months, when I see so much gray that I can't take it anymore, I dye my hair.  I like to highlight it in the same tone as the hair color, so here are my two boxes, and I use the entire bottle of dye because of how thick my hair is.  When it gets longer, I have to buy two boxes.  Drama Drama.


I like my hair to be as close to my natural color as possible, so I choose a dark auburn brown.  I love it!


1 comment:

Jude said...

I love that colour. I did try it once, but I think it must have "reacted" with my natural colour, and I just looked like a carrot!! LOL. My natural colour, since I was 25/30, by the way, is white! It started turning before I'd even reached 20, so I've dyed my hair as long as I can remember. I have got progressively lighter as I got older though. My original colour doesn't suit my skin colouring now. :-( That's life, I guess!
Jude.x