Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Harlem GlobeTrotters

Last week we had the opportunity (through Starlight Foundation) to attend an afternoon show of the Harlem GlobeTrotters.  It was a first time for all of us, to watch them play, and they didn't disappoint.  We didn't tell the kids where we were going until we were there, and when they found out, they were pretty excited.


There was great entertainment by the announcers, the mascots, and the players.  It was well choreographed and narrated and the music was perfectly fitting to the action.  


Kimble sat through most of it ok, although he didn't really understand what was going on. Luckily we had some popcorn, and our kindle, to help him get through the restlessness of sitting in a chair.



Kolby went out on the court for halftime, to dance with the crowds, and he loved it.  It was definitely a show worth watching!




3 comments:

Jude said...

Oh my!!! I looooove the Harlem Globetrotters. Reminds me of being little and sitting with my Dad to watch them on TV, especially when they were in the UK. So funny and entertaining.
Can't you tell that Kolby and Kimble are brothers? Look at those smiles! :-) Good enough to eat! LOL. Jude.x

Nancy said...

I love the globetrotters! They are so funny and skilled. I bet the kids loved it!

Colleen said...

Oh my gosh! So fun! My dad took our two older boys a handful of years ago, and they still remember the fun they had!