Thursday, January 24, 2013

He


He likes to run errands with me.
He likes to snuggle.
He likes to hold my hand.
He likes to work out with me.

He will get out of bed, if our house is cold, just to get me a pair of socks to wear so my feet get warm.
He will sit next to me if I'm reading a book, just to be by me.
He will turn the tv down so low after I've gone to bed, so the noise doesn't disturb me.
He calms me down in the middle of the night when I wake up frantically sleep talking.

He likes to call/text me throughout the day, just to connect with me.
He helps me with my sewing, and he wants it to become a huge business.
He sings to me.
He is attracted to me.

What a guy.  I love him!

3 comments:

Heath said...

Thank you Sweetie. You make it easy for me.

Colleen said...

Thumbs up!

Jude said...

If you ever get bored of him - chuck him this way! :-)
That is a lovely picture of the two of you. Jude.x