Friday, January 18, 2013

Today, according to Kamy

I thought I'd turn over the reins to Kamy today.  She is going to tell you about her day, which she had off from school because of Teacher Inservice day.

I just hope you guys speak English, for those that are reading this. Well I am going to be babysitting for the second time tomorrow night, and it's for a family in our church. I'm excited!  Today was very fun and a little awkward too. When I woke up this morning, I did the usual things...ate breakfast, took care of Kimble, and then I  did chores.   After that all the kids (including me) went outside and jumped on the trampoline.  When we were all tired from jumping, we went inside and watched a Veggie Tales movie (Jonah and the Whale) and then we went back outside to play.  I also read a book and other stuff too.  Today was an okay day.

3 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I am confused as to why it was an awkward day? I am excited that she is babysitting now, but also admit that it is crazy that she is old enough to babysit.

Isabel Rafael said...

Kamy - great job on your Friday blogpost! It does sound as though you had an okay day.

By now your babysitting is over - I'm quite sure the children you looked after had loads of fun.

Sharon said...

Sounds like a great day Kamy! I miss you tons!!