Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bangs

 
I've always hated HATED bangs. I grew up with lots-o-bangs that were neverending and not pretty making.  I grew them out as soon as I got to college, and have sworn that I'd never do bangs again.

That being said, I got tired of my I'm-trying-to-grow-out-the-front-layer-of-my-hair annoyance and I felt like my hairstyle needed a boost.  It made me feel like a bum mom, instead of a cute and trendy mom, which I try so desperately to be.  So yesterday, as I was looking at my stupid hair, and hating that front layer that I always have to pin back, I did what I told myself never to do.

I cut bangs.  (Notice my before/after picture) I did it myself (probably not the best idea) and I made side-swept bangs which always look so cute on other's, but which I've never been able to master.

Hope it doesn't turn out to be on my "most regrettable unfortunate self-imposed stupid things I did" list.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

two thumbs up!

Cynthia said...

I love it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I think they look cute.

courtney said...

These bangs are completely different than the bangs we all had that started at the back of our heads, side swept bangs are cute and trendy, you look very pretty with them!

Heath said...

Love it Babes. And I love you too.

Shannon said...

Cute! I have side-swept bangs too and love them.... except I have to trim them every couple of weeks!

Adri said...

I think they look great!