Monday, February 11, 2013

Blogging Daily

So far, I've kept with my goal of blogging daily. There were a few days in January that I really had nothing to say, so I felt that those blog posts were simply filler, but overall, I'm enjoying making these little blog posts every day.

I'm curious if you, my readers, are liking this, or are a bit bored/annoyed at all my inconsequential blog posts.

Also, I'd really like to thank those of you who have commented, particularly on some of the more heartfelt blog posts. I value your opinion and love reading what you have to say. Thank you so much for helping me through some difficult times.

Just for note, I've been writing in my weight loss blog (see sidebar, at the top) every week, and I'm working hard on accomplishing  my health goals.  If you want some extra reading, or want to give extra encouragement (it's a bit neglected over there) then feel free to hop on over!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I llike coming knowing that you'll have a new post up. Usually I have to play catch up, but I ;ike knowing there is a post waiting for me :)

courtney said...

I really like being able to keep up on your life since I can't weasle my way into a Bff position and get daily calls so I still know what you are up to and how your kids are doing!

I prefer the hum drum days in your life because you have enough worry with Kimble that those relaxed days where you don't feel like you have much to say is good and it means that Kimble is safe and healthy-ish.

Patricia said...

I am not a blogger nor do we know each other.... but somehow I came across your blog several years ago before Kimble was born (I ended up with a double lung transplant6 yrs ago...and appreciate your concern and hospital experience...except I was a long way from being a child). You are such a caring Mom and have a big heart. You are real. Your blog entries are always so good to come and read. I get tired of news items.... You write in such a way that draws one into your everyday life. Thank you for taking the time to blog as much as you can. I don't call any of your entries "filler"..... I find them good because like Courtney said, "'it' means that Kimble is safe and healthy-ish.

Jude said...

Yes. I love the daily posts - think I'm becoming a bit of a stalker! LOL I promise to pop over to your other blog too. Jude.x

heleen said...

I love to read your daily blogposts. Thanks for sharing your live with your family including your doubts and your proud moments.

Sue5007 said...

Ditto to what Sharon said.

Patti S. said...

And I echo Heleen. I love it!!

Awaiting Ada said...

I agree that I enjoy the posts as well. I also agree that I feel somewhat like a stalker. I feel like I know so much about you and you have no idea who I am. It's a little weird, but I guess that's how blogging goes. Anyway, I found your blog about a year and a half ago when I was searching for recipes. I've stayed because I like the way you write and the things you write about. You're real, and that's refreshing.