Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Craft Space Cleanup

Basically, for about 5 months, my craft space has looked like this.  Shelving and baskets overflowing with unorganized crafting supplies.
 
 
Today I cleaned it all up.  Not only that, I organized it, which is saying a lot.  I had a lot of totes, baskets, bins, shelves, and drawers to go through.  I'm so happy it's done.

 
Now, to create some more. I have plans for tomorrow that involve flowers...felt, satin, leather, and fabric.  Too bad my plans don't involve curtains...that window is really ugly!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Wow! That looks great. I'm about to get a "craft room" (and computer room, hobby room and study room, according to "the men") and looking for inspiration. Are those Ikea Expedit shelves? I love the clock above your desk. Jude.x

shaina said...

Yes, the shelves are from Ikea. The clock is actually from my childhood. It doesn't work right now, but still holds happy memories.