Monday, April 1, 2013

Dollar Store Glasses

 
It's funny to me, how much Kennedy wants to wear glasses.  She's my only child to find and wear fake glasses, at least for any prolonged period of time.  Pretty much throughout all of spring break last week, Kennedy wore these retro-shaped green speckled glasses.  They don't have lenses, but she swore she could see better.  I just hope that if the time comes that she needs to wear glasses, she'll be just as eager to where the real ones, as she is to wear these fake ones.
 
Oh, and maybe it's the glasses, but oh boy does she look all grown up suddenly!!
 

3 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

This is so funny to me because Kristen does the same thing. She begs me all the time to buy her glasses from the store whenever she sees them.
Kennedy does look all grown up. I love her smile!

Jude said...

:-D Cute. Jude.x

Becky said...

Wow, she has grown up so much since I saw her last. What a cutie pie! Pretty funny about the glasses, but she has great style.