Saturday, April 20, 2013

Literally Speaking


Kennedy has been drawing some fabulous designs lately.  This one shows some pretty funky shoes, and was left innocently on the kitchen table, after she was sent to bed.

She drew this next picture for me, and included a decorative button to make it more special.   The amount of LOVES she wrote makes me smile every time I see it, and I love how each LOVE is accompanied with a heart.  It makes me happy to get little notes and drawings, and my kids know this about me.  It always brightens my day.

.
 
She wrote another little note, which I didn't get a picture of.  It said "I love you mom. I lideraly (literally) love you."  She is so funny with how often she uses  that word "literally".  "Mom, I need to find my shoes...literally."  "Mom, did you just literally drink some water?"  "Uh, I have to go potty...literally."  She is a funny girl.

No comments: