Here are some more randomite things to blog about me.
1. I think I'm more witty and interesting in written word than I am publicly. I still tend to get super insecure around people, even those I'm besties with.
2. Most of the pictures on my blog now, are from my phone camera. My regular camera is having issues with black spots. Is it a lens issue that I can fix by simply replacing the lens? I don't know. Thus, you get instagram pictures.
3. I love L.O.V.E. water. Almost equally, I love pretty water bottles. Just got this one. It's long and lean...just like I wish I was.
4. I love watching Survivor, and have since the very first season. Last week's episode was beyond awesome. I'm so glad that our little antenna wire allows us to get local channels. I love me some Survivor.
5. I have about a dozen books on my wishlist on Amazon, to download to my Kindle when I get the opportunity to read. I'm hoping I'll be able to read them this summer, on our roadtrip...but then, I get carsick if I read, so I'll probably have to wait even longer. Sad.
6. I always have my toenails painted, but never my fingernails.
7. I use a weekly deep conditioning treatment as my daily conditioner. Super dry hair, I have. It helps a lot.
8. I shower and blowdry my hair everyday. I put on makeup everyday. However, the extent that I do both depends on if I'm leaving the house that day. On those days, I take extra care in how I look. On this day, I took a picture and felt somewhat sassy. I've been trying to do smoky eyes better, and think I'm succeeding. Now I need to figure out how to do that curl thing to my hair that my hairstylist did last month.
9. The number 9 reminded me that I normally am in bed and asleep by 9pm every night. My poor husband. His wife is always so tired.
10. I really like having chickens. I think they are pretty much the perfect pet.