Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Logo!

Last summer, one of my customers liked my products so much, that she asked me if she could design a logo for me, as part of her graduate work.  I readily agreed.  We discussed my business a bit, the items I sell, and how I got started making/selling my products.   Through this process we became friends, and she is such an awesome person! 
 
Then she came back with this logo for me.  I love it!  It's fun and flirty and trendy  and I'm so excited to finally make some business cards with the image!  (I needed to wait until I used up all my old business cards before I ordered more!)
 
Today I uploaded the logo to Vistaprint, where I print all my business cards, and I designed the rest of the cards. I'm also in the middle of ordering some sew-in labels (with the same logo) to use on all my products.  So exciting! What do you think?  (KrinkleKut)

6 comments:

Adri said...

Cute!

Jude said...

What a great Logo. I love it. Jude.x

Patti S. said...

Love it!!!! How neat that she would do this for you!

Becky said...

very very cute!

Alissa Maxwell said...

So perfect for you! What a treat to have someone so talented come through for you.

Unknown said...

Looks great! Love it
Where you ordering your labels from? I have been looking into some thru clothinglabels4u.com I'm sure there are a lot of company's out there.