Thursday, April 4, 2013

Think Sheet

On Monday, Keaton came home from school and sadly handed me a Think Sheet.  This means that he was needing disciplinary action in the classroom, which is quite out of the ordinary for Keaton.  I said "Really, Keaton?  What happened?"  He had me read what the note said.  "I screamed and pounded the teacher's desk when I found out I had to do a makeup on TCAP."  Although I knew how much he hated the testing week they had just gotten done with, there was absolutely no reason why he should have displayed such behavior!

 
Then he turned the note over.  April Fools.
 

 
I should have known Keaton wouldn't have done that!  He got me.  April Fools!

4 comments:

Jude said...

Hahaha. That's funny and made me smile! :-) Jude.x

Becky said...

That is hilarious! It totally would have gotten me too. What a creative joke. hahaha

Sue5007 said...

This is why I love that my daughter's birthday is on April Fools day. We forget to play pranks. Keaton's would have gotten me too.

courtney said...

Love it! Nice one Keaton!