Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yo!

 
It was 99 cent day at YoYogurt.  For just two short hours, in celebration of their two year grand opening, YoYogurt offered a container of self-filled yogurt and toppings for just 99 cents. 
 
My kids were in sugar heaven.
 
Every once in a while, I like to turn off the "evil mom" act and turn on the "amazingly-awesome-most-loved-and-full-of-smiles" mom.  Keaton said "Mom, I can't believe you are taking us here.  You are being so nice to us!"
 
It was totally worth the six dollar price tag.

1 comment:

Sue5007 said...

What an awesome deal! There are tons of frozen yogurt places near me that have popped up over the last several years. Guess it's making a come back. My favorite is the original tart flavor mixed with raspberry, and topped with cheesecakes bites. It's not too sweet, tangy and refreshing.

...sigh...now I want frozen yogurt.