Friday, May 3, 2013

It's A Date!

I asked The Husband to take my on a date tonight.  We usually get an official date a few times throughout the month, and we also have other occasions that we call dates, which is usually grocery shopping (which The Husband loves to do with me...seriously).  Then we have nights where all the kids are in bed early, and we will watch a movie or play a game, or talk, or cook something together.  Basically, just spending time together.  It's important to cultivate a relationship.  Always and ongoing.
 
 
When we are together, usually The Husband drives.  Sometimes I do, but usually he does.  When we are going on family trips, he will drive about 75 percent of the time.  I think he prefers to drive versus taking care of all the kids' needs throughout the trip.  Anyway, he drives and I navigate....and take pictures.

 
I loved the necklace I was wearing. It was new, and ended up being a fabulous purchase.  I got so many compliments on it throughout the night.  Everywhere we went, multiple people said something nice about it.  "LOVE your necklace!!"

 
On our date, The Husband found an infinity scarf (similar to the peachy pink color I was wearing) and bought it for me.  So thoughtful!  Even more so, it was on clearance. Score!
 
Datenights are fun!!

No comments: