Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lagoon

Thanks to our Make-A-Wish trip, we were able to have tickets to Lagoon, an amusement park in northern Utah.  so after we left Bethany's house, we went to the grocery store and bought things we would need for a picnic lunch (chicken salad sandwiches, chips, drinks, fruit, and cookies) and then we drove just over an hour to Lagoon.

Once there, we didn't take a lot of pictures.  I don't know why.  Perhaps I was too busy controlling kids while standing in line, or chasing after Kimble, or waiting by the sidelines while Heath and the rest of the kids rode a ride that Kimble was too small for, or perhaps because I didn't bring in my big camera and I just had my little cell phone camera.  Even with that, however, I'm still surprised at how few pictures there are. I'm almost positive I took more, but they are nowhere to be found. So here are the pictures I have.






We left Lagoon relatively early for the day, in terms of when the park closes, because from there, we were driving up to Idaho Falls to stay the night with one of my sisters.  We got there just after dinner, and were able to re-group for our long journey the next day!

No comments: