Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Van

Our van has been paid off for years now. We are going to run it to the ground.  The Husband fixes almost everything the van demands, and has been working on the van recently so that it is in good shape for our upcoming road trip/family reunion.  The spark plugs have been changed numerous times, and no longer cause fright to the pocketbook.  Lots of other repairs have happened too.  With that, I thought it was important to make the inside look just as good, so I set to work scrubbing the walls/carpet/seats/crevices.  I even had The Husband remove the seats for me so I could (1) spray and scrub each of them thoroughly and (2) clean the carpets and connector places thoroughly.  Here are a few pictures I took in the process, with the first two pictures taken before the deep cleaning, and the last one with everything assembled again and radiating cleanliness!








Now we are ready for our roadtrip!

1 comment:

Melissa G. said...

Holy COW! It looks brand new!