Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Wife and The Husband

Kennedy wrote me a story one night.  I love it so much, that I wanted to make sure it was documented.  Thus, I come out of my blogging funk once again to make a minute post; however, I would like to begin blogging again.  I have so much to talk about (and apparently not enough desire to follow-through).  That being said, I really do hope to blog again soon.

For now, I will share with you Kennedy's story.  It begins thus:

 "The wife is walking tords (towards) the husbind (husband)."


 "The husbinde (husband) is waving at the wife."

 "The wife sees the husbinde (husband) and drops the floures (flowers) because she is shoked (shocked)."

"Thay (they) are about to get kissed."

"And thay (they) did kiss."

"And got a child!"
"The end."



3 comments:

kdaygirl said...

That's how that happens! I always wondered, also who is lenna?

Jude said...

Aw! She is so cute. I love Kennedy's stories.
And welcome back to Blogland! :-)
Jude.x

Colleen said...

That reminds me of a "Facts of Life" episode I saw as a kid.... Nice work, Kennedy!