Thursday, September 25, 2014

Should I try to catch up?

I'm not even sure how to begin blogging again.  I feel like I have so much I can talk about from the past 18 months or so, but not even sure what details are important anymore.  I do have lots of pictures (haven't stopped taking pictures!) but they are too many in count to just do monthly catchup posts.

If I just start today, and go forward, I feel like everyone would be lost, like picking up a book in the middle, and not knowing what is going on because you didn't read the first half.  Ugh.  I really like blogging, and feel like I might have the time and focus again for it, but feel like I need to catch up before I can begin.

I'm not even sure who reads blogs anymore.  Since I stopped blogging, I sorta stopped reading blogs as well.  Just got too busy for it.  So I guess if I started blogging again, it would simply be to document our family life, as I did before.  Not really for any other reason.  However, I do have a sorta relationship with you, my readers, and feel deeply regretful that I have stopped documenting.  You all read my blog for one reason or another, and kept coming back, and I owe you that continuation.

At any rate...I had some time this morning, and thought: "I should blog".  So I did, but I'm not sure it was worth anything.  Perhaps a picture will help.



8 comments:

Jude said...

:-D Well I'm glad you did "blog" What a beautiful photo of all of you. Your eldest (Kamy?) seems to have suddenly turned into a beautiful young woman.. When did that happen? lol!
Hope you are also now feeling better? Jude.x

Melissa G. said...

I LOVE reading your posts! Your kiddos have all gotten so big and grown up!

Andi said...

Yeah!!! Glad to see you back. Here I'll give you some place to start, as in I have a few questions.

How is Kimble doing with his heart? Did he have the reverse surgery done yet? (can't remember the name)
How is your business doing? Are you still sewing and selling at the market?
How's the weigh loss going? (you look great, what have you been doing)
Are you doing the blanket drive this year?
Has Kolby learned to like homework yet?
Is Kamy in high school?
Any new recipes to share?

Okay, I think that's enough. I'm glad to see you back in blog land. I always enjoyed reading you and hope that you continue.
p.s. sorry for so many questions :-\

michelle said...

So glad you are back. I love your blog and missed it.

Jane Routh said...

Glad to see you back!
Your family are looking amazing.

sweet stuff and tiny said...

I've really missed reading your blog. I almost feel stalker-ish. Checking all the time to see if there is a new post. I cannot believe how much Kami has grown up. All of your kids are growing about as fast as mine. 😀 I wish they could slow down just a bit. Oh, and you look amazing too!

Sue said...

I check in on you once in a while and I still love to get some of your recipes when I am in need of something yummy, so I say Yes! You should just come back. Don't worry about a catch up...if you have time for it, I'd love to hear from you.

Sue5007 said...

Wow, you have such a good looking family. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! I will try to remember to get some fleece next time I'm at the craft store!